Saturday, September 17, 2011

two and a half going on...

Lately, my toddler has been very much two going on thirteen. Two because she talks absolutely non-stop and asks questions over and over and over again. She has such joy for life, and she makes me laugh, a huge blessing these past several months. Thirteen because she talks very matter of factly about life and likes to be the boss. "Being the boss" gets her into trouble, often leaving me trying to either stifle a laugh or keep my frustration in check.

Being a big sister has been/is an adjustment for Miss Abigail. Now that Hannah is settling down some, I can take a deep breath and remember to nurture my oldest little girl. She is such a beautiful little girl, and my desire is that I nurture the character qualities that will make her even more beautiful and truly a little lady that loves the Lord.








No comments: