Tuesday, March 30, 2010

i am ready

I am ready for my hubby to home. Yes, he only left this morning, and yes, I know that I don't normally get to see him during the day. But I miss him all the same. He will be all over the country this week; he is heading to Ohio today and will be in Louisiana before heading home to Houston. And his girls will be here in Houston, planning Easter weekend fun as we anxiously await his return.


I am also ready for Easter. I am ready to hear, "He is risen," and reply, "He is risen, indeed!" And I am ready to proclaim His death and resurrection until He comes again. I am so thankful that I can leave my sin - pride, selfishness, jealousy and a host of other nasty things - at the foot of the cross. Grace IS amazing.

And though I am never ready in my own strength for life's twists and turns, I know that He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it until the day of Christ Jesus.

No comments: